- Banking Law
- Comparative Law
- Human Rights
- International Business & Trade Law
- International Law
B.A. 1988, J.D. 1992, Harvard University
M.A. 1990, University of Sydney
- Pacific Coast Banking School Faculty Service Award (2008)
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Award, National University Ireland (Galway) (2008)
- Asia Society, Asia 21 Young Leader Fellowship (2008)
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project Amicus Award (2007)
- Philip A. Trautman 1L Professor of the Year (2006)
- Outstanding Academician Award, North American South Asian Bar Association (2004)
- Philip A. Trautman 1L Professor of the Year (2003)
- University of Washington Outstanding Public Service Award (for Immigrant Families Advocacy Project) (2002)
- Berkman Center for Internet & Society Fellowship (2001)
- University of Washington Presidential Faculty Development Fellowship (2001)
- Atlantic Fellowship in Public Policy (UK Government) (1999)
- University of Washington Distinguished Teaching Award (1998)
- Philip A. Trautman 1L Professor of the Year (1997)
Douglass Cassell & Anita Ramasastry, White Paper: Options for a Treaty on Business and Human Rights, 6 Notre Dame J. Int'l & Comp. L. i-x, 1-50 (2016).
Mark B. Taylor, Robert C. Thompson & Anita Ramasastry, Overcoming Obstacles to Justice: Improving Access to Judicial Remedies for Business Involvement in Grave Human Rights Abuses (Amnesty International and Fafo 2009). 34 pages.
Robert C. Thompson, Anita Ramasastry & Mark B. Taylor, Translating Unocal: The Expanding Web of Liability for Business Entities Implicated in International Crimes, 40 Geo. Wash. Int'l L. Rev. 841-902 (2009).
Anita Ramasastry, Confusion and Convergence in Consumer Payments: Is Coherence in Error Resolution Appropriate, 83 Chi.-Kent L. Rev. 813-53 (2008).