- Education Law
- Legal Research and Writing
- Legal System
- Professional Responsibility
B.S. 1998, University of Washington
M.Ed. 2000, University of Washington
J.D. 2003, University of Washington
- Philip A. Trautman Small Section Professor of the Year Award (2012)
- Philip A. Trautman 1L Professor of the Year Award (2010)
- Philip A. Trautman 1L Professor of the Year Award (2007)
Tom Cobb & Sarah Kaltsounis, Real Collaborative Context: Opinion Writing and the Appellate Process, 5 J. Ass'n Legal Writing Directors 156-76 (2008).
Sarah Kaltsounis, Cause of Action for Violation of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004, in 37 Causes of Action 2d, at 447-613 (West-Thomson 2008).
Sarah E. Farley, Least Restrictive Environments: Assessing Classroom Placement of Students with Disabilities under the IDEA, 77 Wash. L. Rev. 809-42 (2002).