Summer Institute - Registration & Info


Institute registrants continuing to a study program in the University of Washington School of Law may use their student visa.

Visiting Scholars at the Law School may use their scholar visa.

All other participants should enter the U.S. on a Business Visitor visa (B-1) since the Institute program is not a certificate/degree program but rather a two-week educational conference. More information about the Business Related B-1 visitor visa is avaiable at Business Travel to the United States – What Type of U.S. Visa Will You Need. We will be happy to provide you with a formal letter of invitation to facilitate the visa process.

Connect with us:

© Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved University of Washington School of Law

4293 Memorial Way Northeast, Seattle, WA 98195