UW School of Law Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
Frequently Asked Questions about Debt Relief
1. What kind of federal loans do I have (including undergrad)? Who is my loan servicer?
Get the information at: nslds.ed.gov
2. Where can I learn about affordable loan repayment options regardless of whether I go into public service? Where can I find a loan repayment calculator?
Go to: studentaid.ed.gov/
3. Before I graduate, where and how do I apply for a loan repayment payment plan?
Go to: Studentloans.gov
4. Where can I get information about Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
Check out the great online resources at Equal Justice Works and with student loan expert, Heather Jarvis.
5.Am I eligible for the UW Law Loan Repayment Assistance Program?
Please visit the UW LRAP website for complete information.
6. I missed the last presentation at UW Law on Education Debt Relief. How can I access the podcast and get a copy of the presentation slides?
View the March 5, 2013 presentation slides
(UW Net ID required)
or view the podcast