- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Immigration and Refugee Law
- International Criminal Law and Procedure
J.D. 2003, Yale Law School
M.Phil. 2008, University of Cambridge
B.A., magna cum laude, 2000, University of Arizona
- Elected as Fellow of the American Bar Association (2014)
- Two-time recipient, Dean's Medal for excellence in teaching, scholarship and service, (2012), (2014)
- Elected to American Law Institute (2012)
Mary Fan, Legalization Conflicts and Reliance Defenses, 92 Wash. U. L. Rev. [Washington Univ. in St. Louis] (forthcoming 2015).
Mary D. Fan, The Supply-Side Attack on Lethal Injection and the Rise of Execution Secrecy, 95 Boston Univ. L. Rev. 427-60 (2015).
Mary D. Fan, Private Data, Public Safety: Corporate Privacy-Piercing, 94 N.C. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2015).
Mary D. Fan, Disarming the Dangerous: Preventing Extraordinary and Ordinary Violence, 90 Ind. L.J. 151-78 (2015).
A. Rowhani-Rahbar, D. Zatzick, J. Wang, B. Mills, J. Simonetti, M.D. Fan, F.P. Rivara, Firearm-Related Hospitalization and Risk for Subsequent Violent Injury, Death, or Crime Perpetration: A Cohort Study, 162 Annals Internal Med. (2015).