- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Immigration and Refugee Law
- International Criminal Law and Procedure
J.D. 2003, Yale Law School
M.Phil. 2008, University of Cambridge
B.A., magna cum laude, 2000, University of Arizona
- Two-time recipient, Dean's Medal for excellence in teaching, scholarship and service, (2012), (2014)
- Elected to American Law Institute (2012)
Mary Fan, Extending Executioner Confidentiality to Lethal Injection Drug Suppliers, 95 Boston Univ. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2015).
Mary Fan, Legalization Conflicts and Reliance Defenses, 92 Wash. U. L. Rev. [Washington Univ. in St. Louis] (forthcoming 2015).
Mary Fan, Disarming the Dangerous: Preventing Extraordinary and Ordinary Violence, 90 Ind. L.J. (forthcoming 2014).
Mary Fan, Adversarial Justice's Casualties: Defending Victim-Witness Protection, 55 Boston College L. Rev. 775-820 (2014).
Mary D. Fan, Post-Racial Proxy Battles over Immigration, in Strange Neighbors: The Role of States in Immigration Policy 229-58 (Carissa Byrne Hessick & Gabriel J. Chin eds., NYU Press 2014).