Explore how business law is applied within these practice contexts.
- Advise clients about Structural planning challenges, such as choice-of-entity, protections from co-owners, diversification planning, entity conversions, multi-entity planning
- Advise clients regarding Financial decisions, such as executive compensation, intergenerational transitions, life insurance planning, and employee benefits and protections
- Structure and execute commercial transactions, such as business acquisitions and sales, mergers and consolidations, equity and debt offerings
- Help clients steer clear of lawsuits
- Understand disputes and the dispute resolution process
- Turn disputes over to litigation specialists, typically
- Research, lobbying, and public media campaigns