2013 Class Gift Campaign
Shape the future of our law school
Private support and alumni participation are integral to every educational institution. In 2004, the 3L class launched the Class Gift to promote awareness of the importance of alumni giving and to leave a lasting legacy at the school.
Give to your passion!
What made a difference in your law school career? Whether it was membership in a student organization like Moot Court Honors Board, the guidance of a particular professor, or a scholarship you received, you can designate your gift to support that cause or in honor of a person. This is your opportunity to shape the future of your law school as you see fit!
Please join us by
making a gift of
The class gift is our opportunity to participate in a long legacy of alumni
support at UW School of Law. We all benefit from the support of alumni that came
before us. Alumni participation, at any level, has a powerful influence on
school rankings such as the US News and World Report. This is one way that we
can do our part to better the law school and build the value of our UW Law
3L Class Gift History
- Class of 2012: 88 participants out of 184 (47%)
- Class of 2011: 37 participants out of 169 (22%)
- Class of 2010: 81 participants out of 160 (51%)
- Class of 2009: 97 participants out of 168 (58%)
- Class of 2008: 103 participants out of 173 (60%)
- Class of 2007: 92 participants out of 181 (51%)
- Class of 2006: 85 participants out of 187 (45%)
- Class of 2005: 54 participants out of 166 (33%)
- Class of 2004: 75 participants out of 161 (47%)