The purpose of Outlaws is to provide a support and social network for Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender, and Queer (GBLTQ) law students at the University of Washington (UW) School of Law; to raise awareness of GBLTQ legal issues within the student body and faculty; and to provide mentoring to law students by sponsoring on-campus, discussion panels, and advocacy activities.
Announcing Outlaws' 2010-2011 Executive Board
Outlaws is proud to present the members of its 2010-2011 Executive Board. We are looking forward to an exciting year!
- Co-Presidents: Kirsten Naito () and Gabe Verdugo ()
- Vice President: Skylar Brett ()
- Co-Treasurers: Amanda Ballantyne () and Shayna Israel ()
- Secretary: Michi Yamamoto ()
- Outreach coordinators: Marek Falk () and Elliot Kennedy ()