Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed LRAP application
- Completed Loan Indebtedness form
- Completed Lender verification form or other official documentation of loan balance, required monthly payments and loan repayment status. A printout from an official online source is acceptable.
- Completed Employer certification form
- Itemized statement of all anticipated sources of income for the following year
- Itemized statement of all relevant educational debts of both borrower and spouse (excluding amounts owed to family, relatives and friends), and the expected monthly repayments on these debts. Debts incurred to finance the University of Washington School of Law education must be clearly distinguished from other debts
- Personal statement of not more than 1000 words
- Copy of graduate's and spouse's federal income tax return for
the preceding calendar year.
The 2015 application cycle is now closed. 2016 application information will be posted in spring 2016.
Loan recipients will be notified in July.