Immigration Options for Immigrant Survivors of Domestic Violence:
U-Visa under the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act
- Basic structure of the immigration system
- Working with immigrant survivors of domestic violence
- Introduction to U-‐visa petitions and adjustment of status
- Confidentiality and ethics
- Supervising law students during a case
Date & Location
Friday, October 30, 2015
10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Perkins Coie LLP
1201 Third Avenue, 49th Floor, Seattle, WA
4.25 including .75 Ethics Credits
Only $35 for those who volunteer to serve as IFAP attorneys during the 2015-‐2016 school year, $150 for all others.
Additional discounts are available, contact us for a coupon code