- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Immigration and Refugee Law
- International Criminal Law and Procedure
J.D. 2003, Yale Law School
M.Phil. 2008, University of Cambridge
B.A., magna cum laude, 2000, University of Arizona
- Elected as Fellow of the American Bar Association (2014)
- Two-time recipient, Dean's Medal for excellence in teaching, scholarship and service, (2012), (2014)
- Elected to American Law Institute (2012)
Mary D. Fan, Disarming the Dangerous: Preventing Extraordinary and Ordinary Violence, 90 Ind. L.J. 151-78 (2015).
Mary Fan, Extending Executioner Confidentiality to Lethal Injection Drug Suppliers, 95 Boston Univ. L. Rev. (forthcoming 2015).
Mary Fan, Legalization Conflicts and Reliance Defenses, 92 Wash. U. L. Rev. [Washington Univ. in St. Louis] (forthcoming 2015).
Mary Fan, Adversarial Justice's Casualties: Defending Victim-Witness Protection, 55 Boston College L. Rev. 775-820 (2014).
Mary D. Fan, Post-Racial Proxy Battles over Immigration, in Strange Neighbors: The Role of States in Immigration Policy 229-58 (Carissa Byrne Hessick & Gabriel J. Chin eds., NYU Press 2014).