- Health Law
- Law and Economics
B.A. 1994, University of California, Berkeley
J.D. 1998, Harvard University
- Charles I. Stone Professor (2012)
- Philip A. Trautman Professor of the Year Award (2008)
- Washington Law School Foundation Scholar (2008)
- Nominee, UW Distinguished Service Award (2006)
- Shidler Center of Law, Commerce & Technology Faculty Development Grant (2005)
Dustin E. Buehler & Steve P. Calandrillo, Baseball's Moral Hazard: Law, Economics, and the Designated Hitter Rule, 90 B.U. L. Rev. 2083-2119 (2010).
Steve P. Calandrillo, Penalizing Punitive Damages: Why the Supreme Court Needs a Lesson in Law and Economics, 78 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 774-821 (2010), reprinted in Oil, Gas & Energy L., Sept. 2010.
Steve P. Calandrillo & Ewa M. Davison, The Dangers of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Much Ado about Nothing?, 50 Wm. & Mary L. Rev. 349-415 (2008).