Advise Faculty Creating Team-Based Learning Activities for Students
Provide "real world" expertise and advice to faculty developing team-based experiential learning activities for students.
- General time commitment: 3-5 hours
- Time of year: Contracts - Autumn & Winter 2013/14
- Time of day: TBD
- Contact: Jane K. Winn, Professor of Law
- Areas of expertise: TBD
Discussion with Complex Litigation Class
Provide example and discussion of complex litigation for class.
Guest Speaker - Technology Law & Public Policy Clinic
Guest Speaker for Patent and Trademark Classes
Prepare and present a topic for various patent and trademark classes for the 2013-14 acadmic year.
- General time commitment: 1-2 hours
- Time of year: IP Law Core– Fall 2013
Adv. Trademark Law - Winter 2014
Adv. Patent Law – Winter 2014
- Time of day: Morning
- Contact: Toshiko Takenaka, Professor of Law
- Areas of expertise: Morning
IP Speaker for Transnational IP Program in Europe
Suggest a topic to present at the annual transnational IP Program.
Participate in Discussions and Exercises at the Entrepreneurial Law Clinic
Bring your expertise to specific discussions or exercises within the Entrepreneurial Law Clinic.
- General time commitment: 1-3 hours
- Time of year: Winter Quarter (Jan - March) 2014
Spring Quarter (Mar - June) 2014
- Time of day: Mid-day
- Contact: Entrepreneurial Law Clinic
- Areas of expertise: Mid-day