Arrange a Faculty Presentation at Your Office
Members of our distinguished faculty are available for formal or informal speaking engagements.
- General time commitment: Varies, usually 1 hour visit + 2 - 3 hours to organize
- Time of year: Year-round
- Time of day: Anytime, lunch visits are popular
- Contact: Holley Cassell, Advancement
- Areas of expertise: Anytime, lunch visits are popular
Help Get the Word Out for Your Class Reunion
The law school alumni office is always looking for class members to help get the word out to classmates regarding deceminal reunions. If you are in a reunion class for the upcoming year and are enthusiastic about getting together with your classmates, we want to hear from you!
- General time commitment: Varies
- Time of year: Spring - Fall
- Time of day: Varies
- Contact: Beverly Sanders
- Areas of expertise: Varies
Serve as an Ad Hoc member of a Law School Alumni Association Committee
If you're a UW Law alumnus, the Law School Alumni Association (LSAA) is always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help support existing alumni board committees. LSAA committees help with alumni outreach to support the Association's mission to give alumni opportunities to serve, network and connect with the School and with their fellow alumni.